(90mm TALL) Skeleton Spearman/Warrior with Scimitar, now makes a PACK OF 2
3-UP Be aware that this is a sculpt at 3 times the size of a normal 30mm miniature, specifically designed to overcome obstacles you face in plastic tooling, namely zero undercuts of any kind, and limits on tiny details that look huge on the 3-up, for example, the teeth - you have to do them stepped and much larger than you would in a bigger scale! Every bone has to be more or less accurate, but also reduced in complexity so that it looks right but also casts correctly and is strong enough so that it won't snap taking it off the plastic frame when you tried to assemble your models. And to reiterate, you have to sculpt it at 3 times the actual size - easy on a computer, definitely trickier to do by hand, like this was done. Not only that, but you have to make it modular, with as much potential interchangeability and posability as you can think of.
This model kit is limited to 50 castings or until the mould rips, whichever comes first (probably the mould ripping). I am listing it with 25 available as I think that might be all I get from the first set of moulds anyway - I'll update the amounts available if and when we get past the first 25.
PARTS UPDATE: Skeleton 10 now has separate legs, with extra leg options to mix and match and pose in a variety of manners, and comes with 2 spears if you choose the spear option, with slightly different hand-hold heights for each shaft to aid with arm pose choice and also a scimitar. I will add pictures of the various parts as moulds are finished, see images to the left
Kit contains enoguh parts to make two complete skeleton warriors-
- 2 x Torsos (slightly different pose, one to give more of an upraised right arm)
- 2 x left legs (2 different posed legs)
- 2 x right legs (2 different posed legs)
- 6 x Right arms to arm with your choice of weapon
- 1x Double Polearm left hand sprue - slightly differing handhold heights to make a halberd, or one of two speartip designs - can make two polearms weapons from it
- 1x left hand with Scimitar,
- 3 x Left arms with shields
- 2 x 'blank' left arms
- 3 x left hands - pointing, clenched fist, or slightly open hand
- 4 x skulls,
- 2x 80mm round flagstone base. If you would prefer a different weapon combo with this body, use the dropdown option to choose it! (Subject to your preferred choice still being available, as they are all also dependent on moulds remaining unripped!)
Multi-part polyurethane resin kit supplied unpainted and unassembled. Assemble with superglue and prime & paint with your usual model paints.
You do not have the right to reproduce this model. You are purchasing this for private enjoyment only, it may not be used for commercial purposes without a license.
Designed and Sculpted by Andy Foster
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 07 May, 2023.