The contact form below is NOT WORKING. Some sort of tiny error in the php code somewhere that I haven't got spare days to find.
Email me instead, the address is shop(at)heresyminiatures(dot)com
CORONAVIRUS - I am now shipping only on Fridays in order to minimise my exposure to, and prevent spreading of, the coronavirus. Sorry for the delays, they are inevitable these days. All orders received before 9am on a Friday should be shipped on that Friday, or the following Monday if there were too many to get packed before the post office closes at 2pm. I am trying to get everything out as soon as possible though, but have to adhere to restrictions.
If you didn't pay for Tracking for your parcel, then there's nothing I can do to help track the parcel, but please be patient, it will turn up eventually! Many postal services are delayed now due to lack of staff, social distancing safety procedures etc.
Please keep ordering! I am totally reliant on new orders to pay the bills. Why not buy a Gift Voucher to help me out and spend the funds later? That would be brilliant.
Please note that as this global pandemic continues to interfere with the entire world's day to day systems, parcels may get delayed. Don't panic! They will turn up eventually, but you should expect everything around you to be affected somehow as workforces are told not to go to work.
PLEASE NOTE: The contact form below is NOT WORKING! Don't know why, some php error somewhere. Email shop(at)heresyminiatures[dotcom] to contact Andy or use the Facebook/Twitter links above
If you pre-ordered something, the order will be held until the pre-ordered items are available. If you want to pay extra shipping to split the order and send what is already available adn the rest later, let me know.
In the spirit of honesty: please don't bother to request free samples 'for exposure'. Unfortunately, as a one-man business, i have no facility to send you huge amounts of stock for free for your tournament. Try one of the bigger companies like Mantic or GW. (Especially if you're running a Mantic-or-GW-game-based tournament!)
If you are telephoning us, please be aware that due to an overwhelming deluge of fraudulent calls from people pretending to be officials, trying to switch our electric, or sell us IT or suchlike, we are screening all calls. Simply stay on the line whilst the answerphone message plays and start talking when you get the chance so that we can hear you aren't yet another salesperson but an actual customer we need to talk to! Sorry about this...it's a curse of the modern age.
If you are concerned that you are missing a parcel, please bear the following in mind:
1) If you didn't pay for tracking and insurance, there's not a lot we can do to trace your order. Always pay for tracking - we even throw in an extra figure or two to offset the extra cost!
2) Most orders arrive eventually once posted. The current worst country for delivering non-express untracked parcels is apparently the USA, where parcels seem to arrive at a random length of time between one week and five weeks (the worst I've heard lately is two months!). This is totally out of our control and is entirely to do with the US postal service. The best thing to do to avoid this is to pay for Airsure shipping, which provides tracking, insurance if your parcel gets lost, and also cuts the delivery time from '7 to 12' workings days down to '5 to 7' working days. If you choose regular airmail or free shipping, you don't get tracking and you can't get a replacement parcel, normally.
3) Also, if you are expecting a parcel, and it should have arrived by now, eg overseas within three weeks, then PLEASE check with your local post office as they may be holding it for you and have failed to let you know this. Or perhaps they've left it in a safe place, or with a neighbour, or someone else in the house received it on your behalf and never mentioned it. All of these things happen a lot, you'd be amazed. Also, in the UK the posties aren't above leaving things in the wheelie bins thinking they'd be safe and you'd spot them. More often than you'd think, truly...
4) If you've tried asking the post office and all the rest of it and you still think it's gone missing, then do let us know using the contact form below.
5) All orders will be shipped in order of receipt, so if you're 100 in the queue, it may take a day or two to get to yours. Your order status will be updated from 'Paid For, Awaiting Packing' to 'Shipped' when it ships!
6) I say 'we' I mean, 'I' there's currently only me working here, I don't have some mighty mail order department toiling away at all hours, just me trying to do everything, so do bear with me. Thus, I have reduced th enumber of shipping days to Tuesday and Friday each week so that I can get all teh casting done. Sorry for any delays! - Andy Foster
A number of you have given incorrect email adresses (for instance, misspelling your email address by one letter) or your email service has blacklisted mine as potential spam and emails aren't getting through from me to you (e.g. Verizon refuse to unblock my site's IP). Please try contacting me through Facebook or Twitter if you aren't getting email replies from Heresy addresses! (see below for links to social network sites)
To E-mail us, please use the form at the bottom of this page. please change the email address to YOUR OWN Email or we can't reply to you. Some of you have security programs on the servers you use that prevent us replying to your email address. (We get treated as spam for daring to send out a newsletter)
IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE CHASING UP AN ORDER, SIMPLY REPLY TO THE ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL YOU GOT SENT WHEN YOU ORDERED (check junk folder). This contact page seems to not be sending me emails from customers, for an unknown reason. This makes you angry at a lack of response and me confused. ~ Andy
ALTERNATIVE CONTACT METHODS
We have several Twitter accounts according to your taste!
If you want all of the Heresy news, plus a load of rants about real life, massive debts, dismay at TV shows, amusing jokes and whimsical pictures, follow @Heresy_Andy
If, however, you just want the pure Heresy Miniatures related news, ie stuff about the new releases, website updates, important news and NO amusing pictures, jokes etc, then follow @Heresy_Minis
Follow @HeresyMinis Tweets by @HeresyMinis
Go to the official Heresy Miniatures Ltd Facebook page here and click 'Like'
Andy posts work in progress pictures of models he's working on, alongside the occasional loaf of bread or interesting nature shot on Instagram.
If you would like to support Andy Foster directly, you can become a patron of his on Patreon and get early access to his Works In Progress pictures as he sculpts the various monsters and demons he loves, and also his thoughts on future ideas for the NetherHells and Deathball games:
Become a Patron!
Buy Me A Coffee!
Or if you just want to show a bit of support and don't want any miniatures or monthly schemes, you can send me the price of a coffee.cup of tea/bucket of meths as you see fit via ko-fi.com here: http://ko-fi.com/A600M6J
It may only be £3.00 to you, but if enough of you sent me it, I could pay off one of my credit cards, in theory...(if 1000 of you sent me £3.00, anyway)
THE BELOW FORM IS NOT WORKING. I'VE SAID IT A COUPLE OF TIMES ALREADY, ABOVE. IT'S NOT WORKING. SEE ABOVE.