Re-cut and re-mastered for easier assembly, these are the ghouls you get in the new Siocast plastic set or resin, but in metal for those people who simply prefer it and don't mind that metal is expensive these days! These set contains 6 of the Ghoul figures: 3 x Crawling ghouls, 1 x Ghoul Hag, 1 x Ghoul Child, 1 x Ghoul King with Shovel
The Ghoul Child is a one piece figure, each of the other figures requires assembly (and potentially pinning) with superglue, any small gap filling may be done with modelling putty as for any other miniature. They fit together really well!
- 6 x blank plastic 25mm bases
- 1x Ghoul King with shovel: 1x Body, 1x left arm, 1x right arm with shovel
- 1x Ghoul Hag: 1 x Body, 1x Baby
- 1x Ghoul Child (single piece)
- 1x Crawling Ghoul 1: 1 x right Body, 1 x left body with fallen tombstone
- 1x Crawling Ghoul 2: 1x Legs, 1 x Body, 1x left arm with heart
- 1x Crawling Ghoul 3: 1x Body, 1 x left leg, 1 x left arm
Sculpted by Paul Muller, with additional sculpting by Andy Foster
White metal requires cleaning up of any mould lines with a fine file, superglue to assemble, pinning preferred. Any small gaps can be filled with modelling putty. Supplied unpainted and unassembled. Can be primed and painted with any good model paint as normal for miniatures.
Please note: painted examples in pictures are of the older versions of the ghouls as no new versions have been painted yet, they will hopefully give you inspiration on how to paint them though!
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 24 September, 2022.